[Dailydrool] This is for you Robert

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Sat Sep 20 15:36:18 PDT 2008

HA !!   And you claim "no one else to hold the camera"  (sure I thought
first maybe super glue or invisible leashes.. but more likely you had
someone stashed away behind the couch or beside the chair...

And then as you walked around... that person came out... held the hounds
with all their strength from getting the chicken... till the boys saw *you*
coming toward the front door when they became their "innocent" selves again
and that "hidden person" took off again..

I **refuse** to believe there are bassets **that** well disciplined..

LOL !!!

OK... you're lucky.. OH SO LUCKY!!    And obviously GREAT at training them!!
:-)

Riley was a stray for an unknown amount of time .. he came to me he was
barely 40 pounds, his normal average healthy weight is 65lbs (yes, like
cartman he's big boned), was very food aggressive ... still has issues...
but we can at least feed all three in the same room ... and they have "DOWN"
before getting food mastered..

Riley is the only one that needed to learn "gently" for taking treats.. both
Franklin & Henry take treats gently

maybe I should be shooting for a higher goal.. I guess its the endless
battle to teach them they've nothing to worry about... the treats we place
for them they will have.. in due time.. :)

Thanks for the Vid... very happy to be proved wrong by such handsome
houndies!!

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] This is for you Robert

So today we decided to accept Roberts challenge and give it a try. Here is
the link
to table manners part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrhgYSkxcms