[Dailydrool] no doggy bags or white boxes...

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 21:07:47 PDT 2008

Mommy took daddy out fer dinner for his birfday coming up thursday...she was
sad dat the place did not allow dogs as there were men (nice looking menly
men! hehe) um men mommy tot dey was nice lookin eye candy anyways....

dey would come out wiffen scewers of meat...from filet mignon-to lamb about
10 different kinder meats...not for the vegetarians at ALL!  When you would
put your little card on your table to green dey would come in droves and put
their goods from the scewers on yer plate, when you needed them to stop you
turn the cards to red.

Well appawently dey didn't have doggy bags dey weren't allowed or white
boxes.....mommy wooked it up on the website (take a look iffen you like
http://www.texasdebrazil.com/)
and felt guilty because its my birthday monday and she wanted to share
wiffen me.  So this lady I call my mom smuggled a ziplock into the
restaurant in her purse and would put what meat she could not finish in this
baggy..

so when she got home she told me "pants this is part of your birthday
tweats, der is Lamb, Filet Mignon, and a sum kinder roast fing dat is still
kinder red but good, now please enjoy you selections dat came ala purse!"

Daddy rolled his eyes and turned beet red when she was shoving some meat in
her purse at the restaurant!  WOW wutta mommy I Habs!  She coulda got
awested she says she was hoping one of the meat guys would awest her....she
is silly and I fink had a drink for dinner too!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face