[Dailydrool] Champion Sleeper Calendar Votes Are In!

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 04:49:26 PDT 2008

Hi Ebberybody,
Dis is Hannah B wif an impawtent announcement. Da voting is ober and we have
your Champion Sleepers!  Here dey are:

Cover Hound:
#68 Bernie Barnes

Monthly Hounds
#3 Madeline Cramer
#4 Ben G MEyer
#5 Pierre Chazey
#11 Abigail Stachnik
#17 Minnie Girl
#22 Humphrey
#32 Abbie Noe
#38 Dixie & Claire
#39 Pw Annie
#44 Kylee and Kaitlynn
#46 Flash & Penny
#56 Jo Jo

Congratulations to all ob our Champion Sleepers!!! You are all beautimous!!

COULD ALL OB THE WINNERS EMAIL ME AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE at
hannahb4obr at gmail.com  My mamma says we gots printer deadlines, whadebber
dat is.

Ebberybody else stayed tuned for ordering information coming soon!!!!

Fanks to ebberyone dat participated and voted. It was a gweat success and we
can keeps helpin the houndies in Ohio.
--
Hannah B wif the help ob my family - Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam, Beauregard,
Ned, and Hannah - Hershey and Klause the Wannabes - Forever Loved Einstein,