[Dailydrool] Thank You!!

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 16:19:28 PDT 2008

Cynthia- I received a wonderful package from you today-what a surprise,  what
a honor- the custom picture of Casey just touches my heart, made me smile  as
I looked at the face I miss so much. I had just the spot for her, above my
desk in my office-she is truly watching over me now, I look up and talk to
her-and I know she is listening.
I can't thank you enough for thinking of me, and of Casey.
The picture you also sent of Pw. Blossom is just adorable. These  hounds make
our life so very complete, we laugh we cry, and make wonderful new  friends
along the way.

Please hug the girls and tell them this has made my day, and helped to heal
my heart.
Thank you again so very much-

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds