[Dailydrool] Only a few days left ..PLEASE help

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 17:28:58 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

There's only a few days left in the GM Thelma Lu's Review fundraiser and we are half way to our goal.

As of  yesterday, the top 5 review writers are:
1. Jacquelynn Chazey - 198 reviews
2. feyfey van keuren - 132 reviews
3. Susan Mason - 126 reviews
4. Yvette Grometstein - 89 reviews
5. Sandy Gera - 42 reviews

Way to go!  Remember the person with the most moolah will win a awesome vintage Hush Puppy towel.

This fund raiser does not cost you any money only a few minutes of your time.   If you
haven't done so already, just review 1 or more businesses you've used in
the past 2 years.  Have a trustworthy mechanic or trusted doctor?  What
about the hair salon
that fixed the "worst cut ever!" or the contractor that finished
on-time and on budget?  How about your favorite Vet, groomer or the Pet Supply store that stocks your favorite hounds treats.  The list of potential businesses to review is
huge.

If everyone would just go to this link  http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Tri-State-Basset-Hound-Rescue  and click on the Join This Fund Raiser on the right hand side.  All you need to do is review just one business, just one.  If everyone on the list could pleeeeease review one business GM Thelma Lu would pass her goal.

Don't forget to recruit friends, family and colleagues to
write reviews. Just send the above fundraiser link.  They don't need to live in the Tri-State area,
they can review the local businesses they use where they
live.  There's no limit on the number of adults that can sign up to support Thelma Lu by writing reviews!

The fund raiser ends on Saturday, Sept 27 please just one little review can help.  Any questions please email me off list.

Thank you,
Ellie and Her Hounds  Artie, GM Thelma Lu and Ballzie