[Dailydrool] Questions??

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 17:32:24 PDT 2008

Can any droolers recommend a good harness for a basset that PULLS. Maggie weighs about 40-45 lbs. and is a constant puller. She's pretty much ruined the clasp of her current harness and now it comes undone with a good tug. Any recommendations?!

Also, somewhere throughout my basset travels I saw an item that said "100% Recycled Basset". I was wondering if any rescues have merchandise with this saying on it. Being green is very "in" right now:)

Thanks!

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny