[Dailydrool] Questions??

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 10:07:14 PDT 2008

Look into front-ring harnesses - they work the same way a horse harness does. You can get them from Gentle Leader at PetSmart, but I found when I was looking for Waldo's that the employees didn't really know how to fit them properly. I ended up ordering one from Soft Touch, and their customer service people called me to help me measure. They will also customize the fit for you if necessary, and have info on the website about how to actually train your dog to walk with this kind of harness.

http://www.softouchconcepts.com/

Esther Strom and Waldo (ATB 07/18/2008)