[Dailydrool] Where's Nudgie?

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 19:18:24 PDT 2008

WOOFWOOFWOOF. Where is Nudgie? We all walked in the senior pawrade at the
Tristate picnic, yesterday...(I was oldest! See you next year. TWB) (How
dare they call me a senior? Cakie)  then he vanished. I am worried.....us
need somebody to WOOF around.

Hmmmmmn, TWB, maybe he is off someplace getting cookies? Aunties Pat and
Carol looked suspiciously like they had cookies in their pockets.........any
clues?

Don't know, Cakers....but I have Rich's lap all to myself.....

Taco WOOF Bell and Cakie
....Thanks for the very nice picnic, AuntieUncle Sandybob, Uncle Eric, Uncle
Sam (Those nice guys were the grillers!) and everybody else!!! Slurp.