[Dailydrool] Phred's Red Wine Shipments

BAmox at aol.com BAmox at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 13:12:56 PDT 2008

I have been working my tail off organizing all the shipments of Phred's Red
wine to rescues and generous Droolers who have ordered some for their own.
Thanks to you all. I have become more familiar with the heroic work many of the
rescues do, and it is deeply moving. I'm thrilled to be able to do a little
something to help all of you in Phred's memory.

I have also gotten a taste of what the Drool calendar organizers go through
every year. Yikes! If you have an invoice your wine has been shipped whether
payment for shipping has been received or not. I waited to deliver it to my
shipper until Monday expecting that the wine would go out that day, arrive by
Friday and not sit in some steamy warehouse over the weekend and possibly be
damaged. However(!) I just learned from my wine shipping service that even though I
delivered the wine Monday, some shipments to the east and south will not go
out until Friday for the same reason. Their thinking is that it will sit in a
cool place in Northern California and not in say, Dallas or Tampa. The wine
will arrive a week from Friday. I will send out individual tracking numbers as
soon as I have them. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly,
off list.
If you want some of this wonderful wine with Phred's mug on the label, you
can contact me or your local rescue and find out when it will be offered for a
fundraising effort.
Robert and Phred (ATB)
Morningwood Vineyards and Winery

Looking for simple solutions to
your real-life financial challenges?  Check out WalletPop for the latest news
and information, tips and calculators.