[Dailydrool] Jewelry for Rescues

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 13:31:13 PDT 2008

This is Brenda, momslave to Copper and Elphaba.  I just wanted to let
everyone who requested jewelry know that all of the packages have been sent,
and should have been received yesterday at the latest.  If you have not
received your package, please e-mail me right away so we can track it.
Also, I have two rescues that e-mailed requesting jewelry but never sent
their address and haven't responded to my e-mails.  So, if you didn't get a
package yet, it may be because you never sent me your address.  I have your
jewelry ready to go if you can get those addresses to me.

Thanks,
Brenda - momslave to Copper and Elphaba