[Dailydrool] Shhh...I don't want to jinx this....

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 23 14:22:30 PDT 2008

I don't know if I should say this outloud for fear of jinxing it, but for the first time in a year, I have fewer fosters than permanent residents here!  (Well, to be exact, Sapper is not a foster and not a resident either since his Soldier Daddy is coming home in a few months.)  OUR Soldier Daddy is supposedly 8 weeks away from coming home after 14 mos in Iraq.    I hope Jeremiah is prepared to give up his spot in the bed!!!!

We will only be able to save a handful of bassets in the next 8-9 months because of the dearth of foster homes for this state, which is very disheartening, but I think the 46 who did share our home in the past year are grateful to have been rescued at just the right time.

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 1 + 4
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper, Liam, Poppi, Ginger and Danica
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!