[Dailydrool] For giveaway

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Tue Sep 23 22:30:36 PDT 2008

I have two items to donate to a rescue org and am thinking I could send
a photo of each and the org (or two different ones) could post the photo
on their website or however they handle such things and I'd ship the
item to whoever bought it. Or I could just ship the items, but thought
it made more sense to eliminate one of the shippings. Whatever. If
interested, contact me privately.

One is a large Basset cookie jar in perfect condition, the other is a
nicely sculptured Basset bank. The bank also is in perfect condition,
but comes with good news and bad news. The good news is there are
several silver dollars inside. The bad news is the opening at bottom is
too small -- so you can never get the dollars out unless you break the bank.

Riche
www.Bugler-bassethoundmagazine.com