[Dailydrool] Naughty spots

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Wed Sep 24 01:48:23 PDT 2008

At the weekend we attended the local Basset Welfare walk. It was wonderful to take 36 hounds around a country park and have them all interact. It was also wonderful to see the look on people's faces when they saw such a huge group of them (bassets are quite rare around here).
I will add a link at the bottom for anyone who wants to see snaps.

Among the hounds was one called Mustard who was staying with a foster mum before being taken to the rep in Birmingham to be rehomed (that's Terry, with Poppy and Dylan). Mustard was a lovely chap and I'm sure he will make a great addition to his new home. His foster mum introduced me to the idea of "naughty spots".

She told me if Rolph ever went missing, I should search her home. I explained however beautiful he is, he is very naughty - to which she replaied "Oh yes. He has lots of naughty spots". Meaning the spots on his muzzle.
Her husband's theory is the more spots on the nose, the naughtier the hound. And that works for us, as good-girl Clara has none.

So, here is today's challenge. Does your dog have naughty spots?

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb25/Fitzspaniel/bassetwalksept08/

Sally, with naughty but beautiful spotty-nosed Rolph and the generally good, spot-free-nosed Clara, UK

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP