[Dailydrool] Animal Communicator

Danielle L dll1013 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 09:01:58 PDT 2008

Has anyone tried an animal communicator? Can you email me off list regarding how it went?  If you found it helpful?

We are having issues again with Sammy and we may (please no negative emails) we may have to put him down. We adopted Sammy last October and about 2 months into things he started showing aggressive behaviors. We met with an animal behaviorist and worked on the suggestions that she told us to.Things seemed to get better. However, just recently he tried to bit my boyfriend with no warning. They were sitting on the floor and Eric was petting Sammy and Sammy had a piece of grass on his ear and Eric went to remove it and Sammy tried to bite him. Also, this past Friday, Sammy bit the owner at the doggy day care where we go. She was someone that Sammy really respected so this came as a shock. She told me what happened and explained that there was no warning to his action.

So now we are dealing with what to do with him. He is good in so many ways, we can't bear to put him down. But if he is being aggressive without warning, we can't live with that either. We have been put on a waiting list for an animal sanctuary that keeps animals like Sam and allows them to live out the remainder of their lives. We will be visiting tihs weekend, as we want to make sure it's right for him. There is a 3-4 month wait to get him in there though. So right now we are playing the waiting game.

So if anyone knows of any other places like this in the WI area, please let me know. It breaks our hearts to think that we have tried so hard with Sam and that we have failed.

Thanks for any info and sorry for the long post!

Danielle
mom to Pheebe & Sammy
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/336330
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/651238