[Dailydrool] Swirly Water and Other Wonders

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 08:33:04 PDT 2008

Dewey here. Mommy says I am just a rookie dog, so lots of stuff is new to me. Rookie, huh? Whatever! All's I know is that there are some strange things out there!

While Mommy was in that room where she closes me out, I had to amuse myself. I found this nice, soft, snaky thing to chew on. Then it bit me! When Mommy came out, she saw me facing off with this thing. It was hissing at me! That was scary! Mommy quickly grabbed its tail, and made it stop hissing. Then she said some things to me that were not so nice. Like it being hot and she NEEDED that fan and I had killed it! But she checked my mouth to make sure I was alright where it bit me.

Then, the other day, I discovered the neat swirly water! It was in the room where Mommy closes me out. I heard this strange sound coming from the big white thing, and Mommy opened a lid on it so I could watch what was going on. Swirly water! Really neat! Mommy helps me find out neat stuff like that.

Then, today there was the great smelling, noisy, truck. A man was putting stuff into it, and it made big growly noises that scared the silly thing that Mommy called a Sheltie. I thought it was a dog, but what do I know. That truck smelled soooo good! But the man was tossing the barrels from it after dumping them, so I stayed back. I didn't want him to throw one of those barrels at me!

Now, if I can only get near that hissy thing called a DeVille who lives here. I really want to play with it, but it is not very friendly. It makes scary noises, hissing at me, fluffing all up, then running off. I just wanna play. Hmph! Oh well. I guess I'll just kill another of the boxes that seem to keep showing up on the floor. Mommy says it is ok to kill those. And I do it soo well!

Dewey Destructo
(with Mommy right behind him picking up shreds of cardboard boxes)