[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood Dey

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 12:10:30 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I been a restin todey, ob course dat bout all da  Brudder
gotz da strength to do todey. We hab sum fingz a happin round da home
yesserday. Brudder Elwood tellz youze all liddel storie bout dat. We been a  hearin
Momma sey she a goin outter town for sum meetin fur the hound supporting  job.
I tell Brudder Jake dis be otay, Daddy bee at da home. But den here I was a
snoozin in me crate, an I hearz all dis rumblin roundz an I hearz the moochine
 dat gib Momma da go juices in da cup and I pry open me eyeballz.
Why it still dark thirty out dere. Whut Momma finkin?? An I look and  Brudder
Jake he still snorin in him crate too. Well I be a finkin da Momma ober  da
edge agin, she git da juices cup, and I go back to me rest. Den here she com
again, she gots da works stuff on, and we go out dere and it berry dark outside
 and she gib all ob we a pat on da head an off she go. I seyz to Brudder
Jake,  you git da breakfast bowl?? He git all worrie and sey nope, so we go on
ober  dere to da Daddy. He sey yes Elwood I will feed youze guys.
Brudder Elwood seys,  Otay Pops, fill up dem bowls, rite to da tippy  top. We
git da bowlz an Brudder Elwood lookie in dere and say now whut did he  not
unnerstand, dere bee biggie difference tween tippy top an  BARELY  NUFFIN IN
DERE. So Brudder Elwood eatz whut we git, and I go checkie wif all da  odders. I
go obber dere an seyz hey Elder Clara, how be da breakfast? Well she a
snarlin and snappin so da Brudder be a finkin he not gib her much needer, but  den I
lookie at herz and seyz meebe dat otay dere. Da dey go on, no treets, no
Momma and now it be suppertimez.  Daddy git da bowls and I sayz now lookie,  lets
git dis rite dis time. To da tippy top. I git me bowl, why Brudder Elwood
gonna hab to orderz Daddy a dictonary. Why dis lookie like jus a snarffle  ob
food. Where dat Momma. No Momma at da home. We still lookin fur foodz.
Brudder Jake, he go out dere and chew on da tree. Elder Clara an Brudder  Bob
dey out dere a habbin sum dirt and sum grass. Sister Daisy she a eatin da
stuffin out ob me toy. Brudder Elwood, he go chew on da bookcase. Daddy--he--dis
 biggie word fur da brudder--oblivious.
Well Momma finally com home an it darkthirty again. We all a tellin   her we
hungie. She says Daddy do you feed da hounds?? Momma gib us treets. We  glad
Momma home.

Drool to all in need-

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds