[Dailydrool] Humphrey's Response to Tas and Fiz

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 12:22:17 PDT 2008

Well, Humphrey saw the videos of Tas and Fiz waiting politely for
their chicken, and was inspired by them to share his 'trick' with the
Drool, too:

http://vimeo.com/1804617

Now, granted, it's not chicken, but we used Humphrey's favorite
cookies: Earth's Best organic banana smiley-face cookies. You can't
really tell in the video (I took it on my cellphone at the office) but
he's got cookies on his paws, too.

Here's his rehearsal video, too:

http://vimeo.com/1804604

We send lots of drool to anyone who needs it, especially the family of
Barney Boy - we are so sorry for your loss.

- Rebecca, Kit, Humphrey & Professor Bix