[Dailydrool] reading the drools

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 16:40:35 PDT 2008

We are catching up, and wish everyone well. Nadine, just great news, we can
almost see the smile on Jill's face, hounds are great medicine!

Jeff, we send drool for the foot operation, no more cauliflower toes for
you.

Commands. Two words. 1. Brudder Elwood  2. Brudder Jake.  Not  happening.

Naughty Spots. Sally, now you have confirmed what we all have known. Spots,
lots of them, the Brudders have bunches of them. Sister Daisy has very light
spots, and she is the "sleeper" of the gang-out of nowhere she is in the
middle  of the boys at full tilt. Brudder Bob-no spots, and he is just as laid back
as  can be. Now- Elder Clara, she is too gray to see, but with her joyous
attitude,  I know they were there, bunches of them, probably her whole face was
speckled. I  think your naughty spots formula is "spot on".

Okay Momperson, I am still laughing. Gangbanging the front door. This
activity of the attack of the bell finally has a name. The ringing of the  doorbell
brings on all hounds in full blown attack mode. The barking and  howling can
be heard down the block. Now I have to admit, if it is someone I  don't know,
I let them bark, and also open a window, yell over the ruckus, I  never open
the door. I never let them know they will smother them with kisses.  Anyone
that knows me, well they are usually prepared for the onslaught of  houndage.
Gangbanging the door is the perfect term. Can Nigel say this is  Spinach??

Now Marlene, awful Annie, why she sounds like a sweetheart, but really she
sounds like a basset!!  Brudder Elwood told me that. Give her a hug for  us.
We are glad for all the fun at the waddles, Congrats to all, and we are so
glad for all the great turnouts to help the hounds. The weather is going to be
cold before we know it, and wouldn't it be wonderful to know they are all
safe  and warm.

We send condolences to all that have lost hounds, and send drool to all in
need-

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds