[Dailydrool] Taco is smart!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Sep 25 05:23:13 PDT 2008

WOOF. It is me, Taco WOOF Bell. I am still on my vacation at the shore.
Nudgie is in the mountains of Western Pennsylvainia. We will each go home on
Sunday after my birfday pawty! My regular slaves thought I would fawget
while I was away, but I am counting the days to turning 15.

In the meantime, I made a discovery. The vacation slaves are pretty generous
wif cookies. Much more than at my house. They have often been dispensed
whilst I rested on the green leather sofa. (The one with the Taco ramp
leading to a feather pillow.) Yesterday I gave a sniff and found that they
came from a big ceramic thingy on the table next to the couch....THEY HAVE A
COOKIE JAR NEAR THE COUCH!  I can  not see, I can not hear, but my sniffer
is excellent and even though I fall over sometimes, I can still climb up on
the armrest of that couch! I was inches away from pushing it off and
creating a cookie buffet when it was unceremoniously removed by the
vacationslave, Rich.

The slaves were quite excited about this. Apparently that cookie jar has sat
there for a few years. When Newmie was here, he found it and pushed it off.
So while he was alive it sat up high in the kitchen. After he went to the
bridge, it returned. Cakie and Nudgie never noticed it. My bet is Nudge was
just happy to get the cookies and Cakie is, well...too pwitty. Not old TWB!

They say that when I was younger, I was h*ll on paws....hehehe. I still gots
it.

Taco WOOF Bell
....huh, there were cookies? Cakie