[Dailydrool] afraid of the dark

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Sep 25 08:49:15 PDT 2008

Diva always gives me a lot of trouble about going outside at night in
the backyard, but I never even considered that she could be afraid of
the dark.  I assumed she was being stubborn and didn't want to go out.
This very well be true, because let's face it, she is Ms. Princess -
I'll do what I feel when I feel like it, thank you. But it may be that
she's scared...dunno.  Seems to go away as soon as she spots a critter
out there though...fear gone!  Like a miracle!  Ha ha

Snooters,

Jessica L. Sutton - with Diva the princess and Sophie the rotten to the
core!