[Dailydrool] A favor for our Daddy

Odineks odenix at swcp.com
Thu Sep 25 08:53:14 PDT 2008

Hi Droolers -

It's me Pumpkin and my sister Abby.

Our daddy is real depwessed coz he worked real, real hard on a
stained glass basset hound that he entered in the state fair but he
didn't get a ribbon at all. And to make matters even worse when he
took it to the fair he backed the BUV into a post and that cost $$$
and then mommy won two blue ribbons on her Kerstie mosaic vase and
her St. Francis stepping stone.

When he picked up his entry the lady there said the judges didn't
like the color. The exhibit hall is a dark building with no windows
so he got all depwessed again coz the judges didn't see it with
natural light shinning through it. We had mommy buy him a ribbon at
Dollar Twee and we signed it, "to Daddy, u da best" so that helped a
little plus we gave him lots of kisses.

What we are asking from our fellow droolers who know bassets better
than any ol' ARTEEST JUDGE is to check out our daddy's basset and
critique it for him and make him feels better coz we don't want him
to stay depwessed and quit making pretty stuff. Tanks in advance.

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/jodinek/Stained Glass/?
albumview=slideshow

	- Pumpkin & Abby (we miss you lots and lots, Marigold)