[Dailydrool] A favor for our Daddy

Joey Williams joeyjohn1957 at cox.net
Thu Sep 25 09:12:55 PDT 2008

That is beautiful and very well made!  Perfect basset colors and with that garden light shining through?  Well, it got an "oooh" and an "ahhh" from me!  Can your daddy enter it in another competition, like an outdoors arts festival?  I bet he'd get a ribbon AND big money for it.

Joey ~~ Mom to VeeVee, Lucy, Sausage, Mattie, and Lola.