[Dailydrool] crash in Virginnie Beach

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 20:15:33 PDT 2008

Oh, gawshes, are yoo reelly shure that cwash wuz in Virginnie Beach?  We heard on a local radio stashun at lunchtime dat thare wuz a three car head on cwash here dat sented 4 to da pital.  It wuzn't berry far fwum owr palace. (It wuz almos in fwont of a bar and gwill called Fatt Boys...naw it coodn't be dem cood it?)Two were releesed fwum da pital  but two still remane.  Is dis a co insidents?  They woodn't gib names if we called there so maybe we shood just wate for an update?

Wots of drool to thoze in need.

Pw Pawcasso Blossom(people keep sayin I yam not so shy any more)

Annie Belle Wild Child(I have been the best thing for da hoity toity pwincess!)