[Dailydrool] 3 days left!!!!

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 20:16:22 PDT 2008

Please please please help GM Thelma Lu meet her fundraising goal!!  Don't have any extra money?  Not a worry.  It only costs you a little time.  Just go to
http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Tri-State-Basset-Hound-Rescue
and start writing reviews for restaurants or businesses that you've used in the past 2 years.

You don't have to live anywhere within the TriState region to participate. I live in Colombia, for heaven's sake!  But I can review places I've been when I vacation in the States.  And my mother in oHIo has been writing up a storm.  The goal is to raise $2000.  Unfortunately, Thelma Lu still needs to raise another $600 to reach her goal.  THIS IS SO EASY AND IT'S FREE MONEY!!!!  Puhleeeeeeeeeeeze help the homeless hounds.  Log in, write a review (or 10 or 20), rinse, lather, repeat.