[Dailydrool] SHE SLAVE IS RUNNING OUT OF REVIEWS. HELP PLEASE. FREE MOOLAH.

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Sep 25 21:09:56 PDT 2008

Help. Grand Marshall Thelma Lu set a goal of $2,000 for her review writing
fundraiser. There are only THREE days left. I just looked and the total is
at $1,390.75. My she slave has taken to wandering the house muttering names
of businesses she has used in the last six months. She has written about
restaurant's, nail places, car places, pizza places, spas....and is
contemplating dry cleaners..she is in second place behind Auntie
Jackie......

Help. She doesn't have another 600 or so reviews to write. A lot of very
nice folks are writing as fast as they can......and THANK YOU TO ALL THE
FOLKS who have been writing away...but could you please do a few more? If
you haven't it is fun! FOCUS ON FIRST REVIEWS. For each and every one
Tri-State Basset Rescue gets a dollar. FREE MONEY!! We love FREE MONEY. No
standing in the sun, no hauling stuff. No worrying about the wheather or
juggling wif da bills. FREE MOOLAH!

Please....just three more days.
http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Tri-State-Basset-Hound-Rescue

Cakie