[Dailydrool] I have fwiends

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 26 05:06:16 PDT 2008

Mama went next door last night and invited the girls he he he he 3 girls to come play with me. I shared my balls, ran played gave Sandy their Mama huggs and kisses. She can't believe what a big beautiful kind gentle boy I am. Daisy was not permitted to partake because Mama says she is an absolute savage when fwiends come over.
Mama calls me 100 pounds of pure love not sure what that means but it sounds sooo good. I came in with a huge smile on my face and crashed. I slept so deep Mama cut  few of my nails which is normally mission impossiable. Mama invited the girls back again tonight.
I am going for a big nap now healing drool to all those in need

Rex aka LiL Foot
Mama Carolyn
LiL Miss Daisy Halo
Hopper bunny (almost 9)