[Dailydrool] Chloe

Angel73573 at aol.com Angel73573 at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 08:14:58 PDT 2008

I have been having an awful time trying to get Chloe in her crate.   Its as
though she knows when it is going to happen and she takes off running.  This
morning before I left I took her out and she would not do anything.  I  had to
bring her in as I had an appointment to get to.  She comes in and  takes off
running, under the table where I cant get her. I tried to get her but  she kept
backing away.  She then ran into the family room where I corned  her and got
her leach on her.  I tried to bring her along and she tugged  and pulled
herself right out of the collar.  I just didn't have time to  keep fighting her, so
I left.  When I came back about an hour and half, she  had pooped twice and
tore up a bunch of papers.  I tried to get her out and  she pottied all over my
chair.  I grabbed her and put her in her  crate.  I was exhausted by the time
this was all over.  I am very  frustrated right now.  Any thoughts on this.
It cannot go on like  this.

Life's Better In  PINK