[Dailydrool] Chloe

Angel73573 at aol.com Angel73573 at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 04:51:33 PDT 2008

Miss Chloe is doing so well.  So far she has gone 5 days now with no
accidents,YEA!!   Last night she went up to the door and tapped her  bells. I was so
excited for her.  I could tell she thought it was too cool  too.  I am so
happy I have stuck it out and persevered.  She is  my heart and I love her to
pieces.
She did discover toilet paper the other day, what a mess.  I could  only
laugh as she thought it was a normal thing to do.  I put the tp on the  other
way,under but she figured it out.  Big has still not accepted  her.  He is still
growling, hissing and slapping at her.  She wants to  play with him so bad.
"B" is having nothing to do with it.  Oh well,  maybe soon.
It has been very sad to read about all the kids going to the bridge.   We
send our heartfelt sympathy to all.   Gobs of healing drool we are  sending.
Kristi, big L and Chloe.

Life's Better In  PINK

deal here.