[Dailydrool] Major OOPS! VOTING WILL BE EXTENDED TILL TOMORROW, 9/27/08 9PM est

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Sep 26 11:29:43 PDT 2008

Due to me not remembering I am due in MD this evening around 9pm.......

Trust me though, I ALWAYS remember to feed the hounds~!

Last Days of Voting!!
Voting ends at 9pm EST, on Sept 27, 2008!
Don't miss out!
Get in on the fun and select 2009's Seniors for the calendar!

Please click here
http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/info/display?PageID=3173
to see all the beauties in the calendar contest.
Decide who you want to vote for and use our easy Paypal button to send in your votes for your favorite hound.
1 vote=1 dollar
You can vote as often and as much as you want!
Please note in your Paypal donation which hound you are voting for, or email me about it at
seniorpuppers at seniorhoundsabound.org  and let me know who you vote for!

Still want to help??
Would your hound like to have his or her picture displayed on their special day?  For a $5 per day donation, choose a special day, or many special days--commemorate birthdays, gotcha days, anniversaries--anything special to you and your hound!
Hounds and Wannabes of All ages
are welcome to choose a special day!  Dates will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis, based on email date/time stamps.

Email us at seniorpuppers at seniorhoundsabound.org to reserve your special day,
Entries can be made through Paypal, located in the left column of this website.
 This years calendar will be larger to accommodate the special day hounds!

An addition to the calendar this year will be our Memorial page for all bassets who have gone to the bridge in between the dates of 10/1/07 through 9/30/08.  If you have a hound who is ATB between these dates and you would like their picture to be in the Memorial, please send me an email with their picture, name and ATB date.  No donations are needed for this,  we just want to honor all those we have loved and lost this past year.

Ready to order a calendar?    Go to our online store at:
http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/shop/category?CategoryID=529
 and order all you want!  They will all be shipped out around Nov 1st.  Be the first slaves to get your new 2009 Senior Basset Calendar!
Gift cards are available if you are ordering to have them sent as gifts for the Christmas season!
aroos,
wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org