[Dailydrool] Abner's eyes...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 14:01:55 PDT 2008

 Pam, I've had poor Abner in my thoughts since you mentioned his poor eye.? Now both eyes are affected....Hmmm...sounds like it's contagious.? Any thought that it might just be a nasty case of conjunctivitis?? That spreads like wildfire from one eye to the other - even in two-leggers.? And, the medicine which helps stings a bit until the meds start to relieve the inflammation.? Perhaps that's why Abner didn't like the drops.? Just a thought.?

On a different note, glad his mom's heart problems seem to be resolved.? Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

?Sandi / NJMedic702