[Dailydrool] better than doggie steps

Katharine Gillen miss.lottie at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 15:01:59 PDT 2008

Anitra - Instead of "doggie steps" that I think look like they are made for smaller (lighter) doggies, I use a horse mounting block.  I have a 3-step model at the base of my bed for them to climb up and down onto the bed, and I have a 2-step model at the loveseat where my houndies like to snooze.  They are made of a very durable hard material, are weatherproof, and will last a very, very long time.  Even my basset with the shortest legs has no trouble using them.  The steps are nice and wide and extremely sturdy.  If you need help finding a place that sells them, e-mail me.                     Kate Gillen