[Dailydrool] stained glass

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 13:27:07 PDT 2008

Hi everybody,

Don't seem to be able to open the photobucket sight to view the stained
glass hound.I keep hearing how beautiful it is and I would like to see
it.Also has anyone gone on you tube and watched the video of last weekends
GABR waddle?My Trudy was on 3 different times,as were Romeo and Juliet and I
think Mandy.Take a look,its great.

Tomorrow I will be taking my cocker spaniels to be chipped.They are having a
low cost chipping event going on in our town.Half the price of the vets,it
also includes a year of lost medical insurance if your pet is injured while
lost .It is being done by Underdog Rescue organization.

Prayers and snooters

Marty,mom to Jeff,Trudy,Mason,Hazel and the 5 cats