[Dailydrool] Stained glass

Opal-Deitering, Gaylene gaylene at umich.edu
Fri Sep 26 06:38:07 PDT 2008

Dear Pumpkin and Abby,

Tell your daddy that the stained glass is so terrible that he should send it away from him.  In fact he should send it to Michigan, to my house, so that I can safely dispose of the embarrassment for him.  No one will ever have to know where it came from, because I will hide it away in my master bathroom window.  No one but me and my DH EVER go there, so your daddies reputation would be safe! LOL  Ok, we all know that the artwork is beautiful and the judges are idiots!

Me and the 6 pack are sending much sympathy to the families of Barney Boy, Doheny, Seeger, Sunny, and especially the family and friends of Pippi, you have all suffered so many losses.  We are holding you up in our prayers.

Congratulations Nadine, on your successful triumph over cancer.  My sister left us 5 yrs ago Nov 11 from non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, so it is especially good to know someone who has beaten it.  Continue to take care of yourself, I am sure that Jill will also continue to watch over you too.

Gaylene Opal-Deitering
My passions do not replace my relationship with God, but are instead a reflection of it!