[Dailydrool] sprung a leak!

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 14:00:20 PDT 2008

Check to see if anything with fur within a two mile radius is in  heat.
I found that Nigel's whizz was especially pungent after two,also. I can
always tell who marked. Nigel's is very pungent an dark. Mitchell's is so
tiny I can barely find it. Cooper's is higher than the other two. ***sigh***
I just hate it when the unspayed bitches in the neighborhood come into
season.....and they do it RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, because there is nothing
wrong with marking territory when a cutie is involved.