[Dailydrool] Ahroos and other

Anna P angelicpawlosia at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 22:37:41 PDT 2008

So, a week ago, I was getting ready for work, ironing my pants with Pepe looking at me, waiting for his morning walk and my son running around the living room (and my husband sleeping in the bedroom).
My son has this jeep toy. It's perfect for his size - he can get into it and turn the engine on and play some music (very loud). So my son decided to get into his jeep and play the crazy music. After the music started, Pepe goes "ahroooooooooooo". I get down on my knees and pet and hug him as it was his 1st tme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like "wooooow you can do that???????????"
2 days later my son gets into his jeep and plays the music again and Pepe goes ahrooooo again...and it was then when I discovered that my little boy didn't like the music and was ahrooooing looking at me as if he was saying "make it stop"...weird though - my son has had this jeep for 3 months and Pepe never reacted to it before...oh well...

I read some time ago about Clara's 1st ahrooo - so congratulations Clara!!!!! :-000 I know how your mom felt:-)

I laughed real hard at Jennifer's husband farting in front of their hound...too funny:-)

I am very much behind on drool but have been trying to light candles and pray for all the houndies that left for bridge recently...our sincere sympathy goes to Judy - I hope Marigold will be happy at the bridge with other hounds, I am sorry Buddy left his mom...and again I am so sorry that Pippi had to leave so early and that Sunny decided to eventually go...We're sending lots of heart healing drool to the families of these hounds and to all the other hounds and people who need it, especially Llewis (from Pepe: I real hope yous gut maaaaan!) and the young basset snuggling boy who had hight temperature lately (I hope he's fine already).

Anna, Pepe and Lulu ATB

      Get your new Email address!