[Dailydrool] ALECIA MANION'S NEW MOON DOGGIE COFFEE ANNOUNCED - 100% PROCEEDS TO RESCUE

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Sat Sep 27 08:49:26 PDT 2008

Our list keeps growing with the introduction of yet another NEW coffee
bringing the list up to SIXTEEN. Moon Doggie Coffee Roasters is proud to
present

ALECIA MANION’S

COACH & ALEX’S KENYAN AA PRIVATE ESTATE RESERVE

For all you coffee connoisseurs, Kenyan coffee has a distinctly ‘bright’
acidity (very good in coffee), and potent sweetness (not meaning ‘sugar’),
with a dry winy aftertaste.

For all you coffee non-connoisseurs, Kenyan is a fantastic cup of coffee!

Kenyan is only available in regular, not decaf. If you are not familiar with
Moon Doggie coffee, we do our own coffee roasting & flavoring so our coffee
is fresher than St*&^%cks, D*&nkin or Gev*&^ia. Our flavors are not bitter
or artificial tasting.

The NY Times said our coffee was “Worth Losing Sleep Over” and this year, we
won the North Jersey Record’s TOP 5 COFFEEHOUSE in Bergen & Passaic counties
award and the Bergen Health & Life magazine’s 2008 BEST ESPRESSO &
CAPPUCCINO award. We have also had many compliments from Droolers who order
throughout the year. But the best reason to order is that now through the
month of October, we DONATE 100% OF OUR PROCEEDS TO RESCUE (the majority
goes to both Tri State as well as Mid Atlantic with a portion also going to
other rescues - you all know who you are - as needed).

Of course, all the other basset coffees are also included in the sale

ANNIE’S Sumatra (organic)

BRIE’S Caramel Apple

CASEY’S “Wish I Was in the Bahamas, Mama” Tropical Vanilla

CHAUNCEY’S Blueberry Beach Basset Blend

DALLAS’ “Café de la Perra” Colombian (organic/fair trade)

DUNCAN’S Punkin’ Spice

LADY JANE’S French Roast (organic/fair trade)

JULIETTE’S “I’m a Little Angel” Heavenly Delight

MOLLY & THURGOOD’S “Winter Wonderland” Sugar Cookie

ROMEO & JULIETTE’S “Yes We Are French” Vanilla

SCOOTER PIE’S “Never a Dull Moment” Chocolate Marshmallow

SPUD’S Danish Pastry

TALOOLA’S “It Takes the Cake” Chocolate Cherry

ZEPHYR’S “They’re Not Always Sticky” Cinnamon Buns

ZEPHYR’S “Love Me – Love My” Hazelnuts

All (expect Kenyan) are available in both regular and decaf (Swiss Water
Process - NO CHEMICALS).

You can now place your order at  <http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/>
www.moondoggiecoffee.com. If you prefer, you can also email your order to
donna at moondoggiecoffee.com and I will send you a Paypal invoice.