[Dailydrool] Thelma Lu's Fundraiser, only 12 hours left

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 09:03:30 PDT 2008

Hi all,

This is will my last post beggin folks to pleeeeease help Thema Lu meet her goal of $2000 raised with her Insider Pages FundRaiser.  The fundraiser ends tonight, Sept 27th at midnight here on the east coast.

We only need $500 more .  It is very easy to help and only cost you a few minutes.

Just go to this link
http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Tri-State-Basset-Hound-Rescue  and join the fundraiser, then get busy reveiwing any business you have been to within the last 2 years.  If you are the first one to review the business Thelma Lu will get a $1 if you are the 2nd-4th review of that business Thelma Lu will get .25.  Reviews of chain stores does not count.  You will be surprised just how fast your reveiws add up.  The more reviews the more moolah for the poor homeless hound.

Thank you,
Ellie and her Hounds Artie, Ballzie and Hush Puppy Super Model/GM Thelma Lu