[Dailydrool] Morgan's birthday

lmcenaney at cox.net lmcenaney at cox.net
Sat Sep 27 10:22:51 PDT 2008

I would like to announce that today is our Morgan girl's 15th birthday!  She has a special request for everybody who would like to help her celebrate. She is kind of lactose intolerant in her elder years, and so she would like everybody to choose and eat up something from the following list of her past favorites:
chunks of cheddar cheese
milk spilled on the floor
frosty paws
squirt cheese right from the can, squirted into your mouth by your most devoted slave
scrambled eggs, heavy on the american cheese
Morgan will be celebrating the day with small amounts of hamburger, rice and chicken all day, so as not to upset her delicate tummy.
She is currently outside helping the dadslave with a garage sale, where she is receiving enormous amounts of attention, pettings and fussing over, which, of course, is always her due, but particularly on her birthday.
Lyn (looking so forward to the card exchange, I've already started making Morgan's cards)
Morgan (I still don't see why throwing up dairy products is such a big deal...)