[Dailydrool] We are 15!

Reenie Grant rcgrant at rochester.rr.com
Sun Sep 28 11:56:11 PDT 2008

Uncle Chili woofin in on our Birfday’s!  Happy happy birfday to Morgan and
my bootiful sister Taco Woof Bell.  I am one happy guy now that we are 15.
I’d be a lot happier if I was at TWB’s pawty.  I keep showing the sheslave
the invitation, but she said the pawty was  a nickzillion miles away, like
the boardwaddle and it might be too hard on me.  I say she’s worthless and
weak.  I’m trying to make the best of being stuck out here halfway between
nothing and nowhere.  I started out the day with special cookies while dad
tried to take a picture of me with a stupid hat on.  My slaves are so
undignified. Then I got to open my present from Cakie, my favorite niece.
She sent one of those fancy schmancy drool diapers  with “Drool Master”  and
an anatomically correct boy basset that looks just like my picture on our
door at the waddle.  She sent me a picture of her as a youngster, all
wrinkly with our trademark “corpulent” feet, laying right next to FQ Feyfey.
Mom teared up, kinda like she does when we snuggle or I do something cute.
She says its sinus, but I know better. Huntley and Dodger helped mom in the
pool house.  I sat outside and looked handsome.  Then Huntley tried to hump
me and I gave him holy heck and showed him my teeth.  Pups, whataya gonna
do?  He’s only 12. I’m going to have roast beast for dinner and mom and I
shared some peach white zinfandel wine flavored ice cream.  That was good.
Very very good.  This is even better than when we became teenagers.  Taco, I
wish I could be with you today!

Love,

Uncle Chili

Checked by AVG.