[Dailydrool] 2008 BHRG Basset Bash

staceybharris at bellsouth.net staceybharris at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 28 16:07:59 PDT 2008

What:  Wild, Wild Bash
Date: November 8, 2008
Time: 12 noon - 5 p.m.
Place:  Pinckneyville Park, Norcross, GA

Join us for traditional basset fun & games as well as some new activities!
Funds raised at our annual Bash enable BHRG to care for Georgia's homeless
bassets.

Experience the Raffle - Our most coveted prize is domestic round-trip
AirTran tickets for 2 - tickets may be pre-purchased online!  No need to be
present to win!

Special Edition Wild, Wild Bash Shirts!

Pot Luck and the new Chili Cook-off - Enter now!

We're raising funds for our Waddle - http://www.firstgiving.com/bhrg.  Each
$50 raised gets you a cruise raffle ticket.  The humans who raise the most
get domestic round-trip AirTran tickets for 2.

Out of town guests - Make hotel reservations!

Become a Bash Sponsor - Receive entry for 2, Have your logo on our Bash
Shirts, Special mention at the Bash, on our website, and in our newsletter.

Visit http://www.bhrg.org/bash.htm to get all the details!

THANKS for your support!