[Dailydrool] ATB and sneaky

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 17:35:21 PDT 2008

My sincerest condolences to those who have had a 4 legger leave for the
bridge lately. I am almost a week behind and very forgetful so sorry for a
whole generic message.  I think of everyone and their families, both furry
and non, when I read a post. I am thankful that I have my four hounds to
come home to each night.

I think I have figured out that I have one sneaky senior here. We have this
"rule" of no dogs in the kitchen while we eat.  Anyhow, we just say out of
the kitchen and those who are walking around get up and sit on the carpet or
find a dog bed to occupy.  Turns out that if someone is sleeping then we
don't wake them to move.  Well our Maggie has caught on to this and is
"sleeping" every time we go to eat dinner.  She will snore loudly with even
her eyes open to say she is asleep.  Funny thing is that if so much as a
morsel is dropped on the floor--Oh stubborn Maggie who refuses to hear us
asking her to come inside from the fence--all of a sudden has tweaked her
hearing perfection skills and can here a crumb hit the floor.  You see if
she is "sleeping" this puts her the closest to the table as she will "sleep"
right near the table.  We will tell her to get out of the kitchen and she
immediately flops down and starts snoring. No joke; she honestly does this.
Just the same as every time I pick up the camera she flops over to show off
her belly. It is so hard to get a picture taken around here too.

DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie, Oliver and Cooper