[Dailydrool] Sweet Sara

julie haegele jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 28 19:11:29 PDT 2008

To the owners of Sweet Sara, the black basset.  She is beautiful, absolutely beautiful.  We had a black basset once named Daisy.  She barked with a British accent--was born up by Manchester.  She was all black and white except for a tiny bit of brown on the underside of her ears and her eyebrows.  She was a real sweetie.  We had her and her sister Sassy.  They were with us before kids and accepted the boys with grace and a whole lot of tolerance.  Those black and white girls are the best.  Daisy supposedly looked just like her dad, the Roving Reporter of Jeffrone.

Jullie with Ninja, Marley, and Maggie