[Dailydrool] Reviews...thanks Thelma Lu, Thanks everybody.

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Sep 28 20:40:59 PDT 2008

Arooooo. My she slave says her fingers hurt for having written so many
reviews...so I am woofin ya. Thanks to everybody who helped Grand Marshall
Thelma Lu get to her goal and thanks to her for findin the review thingy!
Special thanks to the nice folks who my she slave knows were writing along
with her at 3 this morning....getting to that end.

Thank to Auntie Jackie Chazey who did the mostest.....and gets the vintage
Hush Puppy Towel prize! She thinks she doesn't deserve it cause she had
someone reminding her of places to review....she is WRONG! She worked hard.

Thank you all very much.

(Is that okay, Thelma Lu?)

Cake