[Dailydrool] Weiner woes - skip if you're eating....

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 05:44:44 PDT 2008

Since sometime yesterday afternoon, Jacques's penis has been sticking out.  Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot.  I was hoping it would retract overnight, but his tallywhacker is still out of whack.  Will his willy weturn to normal on its own?  Should I take him to the vet?  I'm worried his business will get dried out or infected if it stays out.  I did try to pull his pedey muff over the tip, but it 1) didn't cover it and 2) seemed a little perverted handling his boy bits.  He's not in pain or anything.  Sorry for the indelicateness of the topic.  And because a picture is worth a thousand words, here's what we're dealing with:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=rum3yr.7fm8068r&x=0&y=zbmnpz&localeid=en_US

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Sherrilyn (who's getting a girl next time!)