[Dailydrool] Rolph update

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Mon Sep 29 06:13:11 PDT 2008

The bad news is the silly fluffbutt did swallow a bone, the good news is the vet thinks he will pass it - although he must be watched carefully for the next few days.

I felt dreadful when I dropped him off - he had no symptoms at all and he was not a happy boy going in the surgery. Clara came too and was busy trying to get the vet to stroke her rather than look at Rolph!

I requested he was sedated, not put under as they usually do for X-Rays. This was good as it meant I could pick him up at noon and take him home to be looked after by my still poorly daughter. He was very unhappy. He kept looking at me saying "What did you do that for?"  Mind you, I think if they'd opted for surgery he'd have looked even more fed up!

Drool to all who need it.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP