[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 26, Issue 1

Trelle Baker trelleb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 08:20:12 PDT 2008

I've been off the drool for a while and am wondering if I've missed any
important deadlines, such as ordering a daily drool calendar or signing up
for the Christmas card exchange.

Also, just for the heck of it (And I think we did this a little bit last
year) I was wondering how many droolers out there have long little doggies.
My Lafayette is 58 inches long from nose to tail.  I am a bit curious if
this is common or not.  It makes life interesting for him and us both. You
can see him on Dogster at: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/232399
Drool to all in need,
Trelle
Momslave to
Gracie, our want to be alpha German Shepherd/Sheltie Collie
Zoie, sweet little red basset
Lafayette the long
Alby  demolisher extraordinaire