[Dailydrool] Adventures of Jill the Bagel

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Mon Sep 29 10:36:19 PDT 2008

I guess my thighs aren't as big as I thought as Jill the Bagel managed
to escape through them while I was retrieving a mail delivery on our
porch.  It gets better.  Jill jumped over the shoulder of the delivery
person as she bent over to put the parcel on the porch.  Off like a
shot went Jill straight for the neighborhood feline terror, a 30#  (I
kid you not, THIRTY POUND) cat.  Jill weighs 43#.  No cajoling,
begging, bacon, nothing would get her back home.

Cat one, Jill completely embarrassed after getting chased halfway up a
tree BY THE CAT!

My cost, priceless.  It was about time the cat put the little brat in her place!

No one was worse off for the wear except a defeated MeMom. . .

Nadine Mysker
Slave to Jill the Bagel