[Dailydrool] Healing Salve

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:34:20 PDT 2008

so, do you remember the healing salve by HALO that i reccomended for
the basset with flea bites a couple days ago? Well, it would appear
that i'm going to find out just how ok for ingestion it is.  See I
left it on the table next to the computer and my two-year-old basset
with all the trouble spots got the container, chewed off the lid, and
ate every last bit of it. That was several hours ago and she seems
fine, but I have a sinking feeling that I'm going to need to borrow a
carpet cleaner sometime soon.
Brenda- momperson to Copper and Elphaba (mmmmmm that was tasty.)