[Dailydrool] OEBE Beginner

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:57:33 PDT 2008

Dewey got me. I made chicken soup. Or partly made it. I took the leg quarter out of the broth to cool enough to debone it. It was on the cutting board, pushed way back from the edge. Not far enough, apparently! Poor Dewey was feeling starved, I guess, because we short him on his dinner on Obedience Class night. That way, he is more eager to take the training treats. Well, that sure ain't gonna work tonight!

When I saw that he had the chicken, he ran with it. To ensure that he did not swallow it whole, I let him have it. Man, it was HOT, though!

So, stay tuned, folks. Looks like Dewey is working on his OEBE status.

Linda and Dewey, da naughty boy