[Dailydrool] Nearly all happy but some sadness

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 18:09:01 PDT 2008

For the first time in a long time I read several daily digests and thought
it would all be good news.  Until I got to Nancy's post on Shorty.  The
bassets are sending heart healing drool and I'm sending warm and gentle
thoughts on the loss of your heart dog.  He sounds like he was a sweetheart.

But I did want to comment on the good news.  Congratulations to Jane and
Marty for being foster failures and welcome Ginger to your new home!
Congratulations to Mary and Vern and Lisa and Seamus!  Three bassets have
found wonderful homes -- that is happy news indeed!

And happy 15th birthday to Morgan, to Taco Woof Bell, and to Chili!  What a
milestone.  Wishing you many more years of happiness!  Happy 6th birthday to
Pretty Boy Floyd, and happy gotcha day to Bosley!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly,
Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))